We are currently hiring for a vacancy in our Reception team. Please see below for more details:
Main role is receptionist at the front desk in a busy Health Centre. To receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate appointment or service in a courteous, efficient and effective way. Previous experience of working in close contact with the general public desired, particularly in the health care sector. To undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the business.
- Good communication skills are essential
- Excellent keyboard skills preferred
- Excellent telephone manner essential
- GCSE in English and Maths essential
- Training Provided
- £9.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- 20 Hours a Week
We comply with all Government Covid-19 Guidelines for a Healthcare setting Personal protective equipment provided/Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place/ Face masks can be provided/Face masks are not mandatory.
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Administrative: 3 years (preferred)
- One location